For Emergency medical or psychiatric care, call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
Crisis Support Services of Alameda County (Suicide Prevention): (800) 309-2131
- What is psychotherapy?
- American Psychological Association
- Anxiety Disorder Association of America
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliances
- Love and relationships
- Healthy Eating
- Religion and Spirituality
- Mindfulness Meditations (Free)
- On-line radio tuned to your mood
- Alameda County Behavioral Health Care Services